In light of my last post I thought that I would write show the world the few readers that I currently have, what I did today.
 |
| Laundry |
 |
| Homework |
 |
| Read the assigned chapters in for classes. |
And this is about all I did. Expensive laundry. $1.50 to wash and another $1.50 to dry. A load. Homework. And even more homework. Nothing really exciting. Oh! We cleaned the bathroom. And if we are lucky then we might make a trip to none other than Wal-Mart later.
What did you do on this fine Saturday?
took your 1st sister to choir practice,
ReplyDeletebought 2 dresses at Cinderella's closet
took your 2nd sister to the UVA field hockey game, Michael's and then to CookOut
home for an hour
took the first sister to her party
went to JoAnn's
then met LF for dinner - yum!
oh, and picked up that 1st sister,
now we're home
there was some laundry in there, too,
and helping Will clean his room and put that castle back together.
He has another book for your classroom...
xoxo