Monday, September 17, 2012

Pictures

Anyone who knows me knows that I do not like having pictures taken of me all that much- I would rather the picture just be automatically there- without having to pose or take time to make sure everyone is smiling (Will!). I might sigh or make frustrated faces but although I might not like it all that much in the moment I sure LOVE it when I see pictures and am reminded of what was going on or of people. Funny thing though- as I seem to not like people taking my picture sometimes- I LOVE taking pictures...including of other people. Consider me guilty of that.
Personally, I think that I have gotten better at just standing or sitting where you put me and smiling, but I am sure that there is probably always a sigh when I hear "Alright- picture time!".
Perhaps GoMomYouRock is to thank for my crazy love for photography- growing up and still today, at any event you should expect to be in at least one picture and if you do not smile, well then we will take more. As long as  it may take to get enough pictures so that hopefully one of them will turn out well, in the long run it is so worth it!
My walls are decorated with pictures both that others have taken and that I have taken. They are literally COVERED. If you do not believe me, take a look at the pictures included in this post. I typically wait until my photo printer of choice has a 101 free prints sale and then I go crazy! I just got a package of my most recent prints and added those to the walls earlier today.
Point of this post being that I love pictures. I love taking them. I love seeing them. And therefore I have to learn to love being in front of the camera to make them happen.


Who knows what shape this is of?

No comments:

Post a Comment