Currently I am listening to a lot of
music. Music helps me to get things done, a type of motivation for me.
Although I love my iPod playlists, Pandora has been a staple and an
always open tab on my computer. Typically I just listen to my "Today's
Country Radio" station, but currently I am making Caroline proud and
listening to Phantom of the Opera music. Yes. I am also singing along. Thank
you Caroline.
The last songs that I have listened to and enjoy (besides Phantom music) include:
- "Easy" by Rascal Flatts
- "Put You in a Song" by Keith Urban
- "Somebody's Heartbreak" by Hunter Hayes
- "Long Hot Summer" by Keith Urban
- "American Beauty" by The Lost Trailers
- "Better in a Black Dress" by Katie Armiger
- "If You're Going Through Hell" by Rodney Atkins
- "Gunpowder and Lead" by Miranda Lamberts
- "This is Country Music" by Brad Paisley
- "Too Good To Be True" by Edens Edge
- "Eighteen Inches" by Lauren Alaina
- "Hard to Love" by Lee Brice
- "Wanted" by Hunter Hayes
- "Blown Away" by Carrie Underwood
Of course there are plenty more but those are some of the favorites!
Morgan
No comments:
Post a Comment