
Going off of my last Thankful For Series post for this one, because UBC is the place that brought us all together and gave us the opportunity to become friends. I am so eternally grateful and thankful for the amazing group of people that I have grown up with. Most of these, have been my friends since birth or very soon after. Growing up together was a blessing that I am grateful to have gotten. We went through so much together and the fact that I can still call or text all of you makes me so utterly happy and has me wondering why I was so blessed to meet all of y'all. I was not able to find older pictures of us (Note: hopefully over break I can dig some of those up for a followup post or to update this one), and I only have some recent ones. Y'all rock and I cannot imagine my life without any of you.

![]() |
| Long time ago |
![]() |
| "And all the brothers and sisters said AMEN!" |
![]() |
| Oh what was she doing? |

![]() |
| Girl's Night! |









No comments:
Post a Comment