A glimpse into a my life. The average, yet not so average life of a teenage girl trying to survive drama, college and the real world while still reaching for her dreams.
Tuesday, November 27, 2012
Thankful For Series: Post #19
I am thankful for...running. Running has always been a part of my life. I have run many races, cross country and otherwise. I love it. I love the feeling that I get when I am running and I love the feeling after I finish a good run. Unfortunately, I have gotten out of the habit of running, due to a series of injuries, but am slowly getting back into the habit of running, and although it is somewhat painful and completely embarassing to be starting off so slowly and running short short distances very slowly, I know that it is progress. Progress is what I need, and progress is what is happening. So I guess I am happy. But I am so thankful that my body allows me to run.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Here's a link to a post with one of my favorite running photos of you. http://tinyurl.com/covce7p
ReplyDeleteAnd I remember that meet well.
ReplyDelete