Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Oktoberfest

One of Longwood's traditions is Oktoberfest. Oktoberfest is where Color Wars happens, bands come and play and organizations throughout Longwood set up booths and sell things. Some sell food or drink, others shirts, basically anything that can be sold is sold! 
Color Wars is one of the best things ever! Depending on the year that you graduate, your class is assigned a color.  Odd years are green and even years are red. The sides line up and there are trashcans filled with watered down paint. Everyone has a cup. Someone shouts "Go!", and,well, you can guess what happens next. Enjoy the pictures! 
Set up!
Before!



After!



My arm!

My leg!
 

After a very much needed shower!
So. Color Wars is easily my favorite part of Oktoberfest. Unfortunately since I participated, I was unable to take any pictures of the actual Color War...but I would MUCH rather be in the mess that watching it! Oh and now I have another paint colored shirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment