 |
| Desk Calendar |
Organization is not a talent that many of us have. So we have to find creative, fun ways to organize and stay organized. For me, colors are very helpful in keeping organized. Each of my classes has a specific color. The notebook for that class is that color and the pen or marker that I use on my calendar and in my planner, that contains my life, are both that color. Having everything that color helps to sort that class's notebook, assignments and papers together. Others that I know, have a specific binder for each class, and every paper that they get goes into that binder. Just find what works for you and make sure that you keep up with it. For me, that means every month sitting down with my desk calendar and writing out my classes and other things that I have to do as well as making sure that it all goes into the planner that holds my life. This also means making a phone call home to my mother to find out about other events that I may or may not know about.
 |
| The planner that contains my life! |
Normally my "Life Planner" is fuller and more colorful but I have yet to finish it!
How do you organize? What methods work for you? If you do not know what works for you make sure that you find a method that works for you!
No comments:
Post a Comment