Thursday, April 26, 2012

8

          8 is a pretty nice number. 8 is how many days it is until I come home. SO excited to be home with my family and friends but I will miss Longwood. (Don't worry Longwood- I will be back in August!).

          Tomorrow brings the last day of classes, Saturday brings my father coming up to get stuff and Sunday brings Midnight Breakfast! Then, well then there is Monday. Which brings my 8am Spanish exam. Then Tuesday, with my History Final. Then Wednesday with my Core and Cross Training Final. Then Thursday, with the final of the class of Physics.
       
         And then there is Friday. Friday brings many things.  Friday brings a 8am Math Final. Friday brings actually leaving Room 282. And actually being done with my first year in college.  Wow. That seems so crazy, I can't actually be done with a year?!?! It flew by. I am sure that I will post about it later, but right now I can say that I am grateful for the year that I had!

No comments:

Post a Comment