Monday, February 27, 2012

Rooming

AHH! The anticipation! Today I am signing up for where I will be rooming next year! I know where I want to live and know that I will most likely get in but there is always that butterflies in the stomach feeling when the chance to make your choice is online and first come first serve out of a group.  It reminds me of that stressful morning of signing up for classes. That morning was crazy. We signed up at 6am. My adviser had my LSEM class ( freshman introductory class) meet her in the Education building so that we could all sign up together and so that she would be there in case anything went wrong.  6:00 rolled around and it was chaos. Trying to type the course #s in under the pressure of all of the other freshmen trying to get the same classes at the same time.  Needless to say it was over by 6:02 and no one was able to go back to bed because of the adrenaline.  It did not help that I had an 8:00am class that morning.  Okay, so that is my nervous rant for this morning, I will write another post later today to let y'all know if I got what we wanted! Wish me luck!

1 comment: