Wednesday, August 11, 2010

College

So.
College soon.
Yikes.

Out of my visit to 5 schools I think I have knocked some out and possibly found a favorite.
I visited:
Longwood
JMU
CNU
Mary Washington
Radford

JMU seemed too big for me...it did not click.
CNU bugged me with a few things (like no bags or nonwater drinks in the GYM, and the construction)- it may just be me being wierd but those were the thoughts I had about that.
Mary Washington did not really make an impression, not negative or postive.
Radford was okay.
Longwood is what I think is going to be my first choice. I really liked it and it is not too far away.

Anyway, there is my post on colleges. I should probably start applying.

2 comments:

  1. Decisions, decisions. They would all be lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make you a deal - you post, and I will.

    ~D

    ReplyDelete