Thursday, August 28, 2008

Birthday time!

First of all I would like to thank all of the people that helped me celebrate my birthday. Thank you so much for the cards, gifts, phone calls and emails, they really made my day!

This year for my birthday we and Grandparents & Uncle & Aunt went out to dinner at The Brick Oven. Dinner was wonderful and I had a great time! After dinner, lo and behold, my mother had something planned! They brought a cake out and we had a wonderful time eating it! The remains are pictured below!

4 comments:

  1. Thankf or having a birthday! I'm pretty sure there wouldn't have been that much cake left if people hadn't been being polite!!! It was yummy!! I think your father finshed it last night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats great that he finished it!
    I wasn't going to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She didn't even mention that we sang Happy Birthday without making a sound....

    ReplyDelete