Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Thankful For Series: Post #3



           Let me first say that one of the hardest things that I have done today was picking out which picture to use for this post.  I think that I have more pictures, silly and serious, of this boy than I do of anyone else.  It doesn’t help that he loves to take self-pictures when he can get his hands on the camera.  This boy. I do not even know where to start. I love this boy “to Pluto and back” and cannot imagine my life without him. * I love his smiles, hugs, stories and pictures.  This little one can light up my day with one little smile.  Will has been a light in my life since the day he was born.  Even when he was in the NICU, I remember being super excited to go see my little brother. I love this boy** so much and would do absolutely anything for him.

*For Caroline and Katherine reading this: I cannot imagine my life without either of you either.  Y’all rock.
**Again. Y’all know that I would do anything for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment