Friday, November 30, 2012

Thankful For Series: Post #21

I am thankful for anything Disney. 
I will watch certain Disney movies over and over and over and over again.  When I say Disney, I mean 1990's Disney. Not the recent Disney channel shows or movies.  I'm talking Beauty and the Beast type Disney.  
I could watch Beauty and the Beast regularly growing up and still to this day. Unfortunately the only copy we have is a VHS tape, which is at home.  Yes, I could go out and buy the DVD, but its just not the same. What I need to find is a DVD version of the exact VHS tape.  With the same previews and everything. I am dead serious about this. 
So. If you are out and about and find a DVD Beauty and the Beast film with the exact VHS previews etc.- you will be my hero. 

Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment