Speaking of. I am doing a half in March, so I NEED to get my butt to the gym.
A glimpse into a my life. The average, yet not so average life of a teenage girl trying to survive drama, college and the real world while still reaching for her dreams.
Tuesday, November 27, 2012
Thankful For Series: Post #16
I am so thankful that I am healthy and have the body that I do. I am not necessarily talking in terms of the way that it looks, but that it does what I need it to and allows be to be me. I am thankful that although I am ridiculously out of shape, going to the gym does not kill me and I can still kind of walk in a straight line after a workout.
Speaking of. I am doing a half in March, so I NEED to get my butt to the gym.
Speaking of. I am doing a half in March, so I NEED to get my butt to the gym.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment