Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Laundry...today...random musings

Random post subject I know. But. I am waiting on my laundry to finish in the dryer so that I can shower, so that I can go to bed. Not that I need to sleep- I slept for 13 hours last night... But. Today has been a productive day. I spent 7 hours in the library. Yes. Seven. So I got a lot of work done. I even got my online physics homework done that is due next week. Productive.
Now some people *my parents* *ahem* might be thinking..do your other homework. But lets look at what work I had to do for the remainder of this week versus I got done. In the 7 hours in the library.

What I needed to do for this week:  
- Read Brophy
- Spanish activities
- Study Physics 
                                              
 What I did in the library:              
                                                 
 - Study Physics                  
 - Read Brophy
 - Spanish Activites
 - Online Physics homework
 - Blog

I think that we can all agree that that was seven hours well spent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment