Tuesday, February 14, 2012

50K++

This past weekend I had the opportunity to be surrounded by hundreds of runners.  The Holiday Lake 50K++ is a race that I have been to before but was able to fully enjoy it this year because I was able to drive myself around to the Aid Stations. Lots of fun :) There were a lot of seasoned runners, including my father, ahem,  http://wagsoutside.wordpress.com/ , ahem, write a post about it.  Well, we will see if that hint works. The weather was nice for the runners, cold for everyone else. The race started early in the morning and the runners were off with their headlights.  The race is two loops, so spectators and crew were able to see the runners at the start, at Aid Station 1, Aid Station 3 and the half, and then Aid Station 5 then 7 and the the finish. I had a lot of fun and look forward to going again.

No comments:

Post a Comment