Turkey Day soon! I am so excited for Thanksgiving this year! Yummy food, for FREE?? What could be better? I am looking forward to it all, even the food I normally do not eat. :)
Knee Update:
Although the knee had gone down recently, it swelled up again the other day. So. I will probably have to get it drained (insert terrified face here) with a needle. I am not excited. At. All. But...it needs to be done so that I can get on with my life and/or have the ability to walk normally again.
A song that has been on repeat on my iTunes is Blessings by Laura Story. You should go check it out! "Cause what if your blessings come from raindrops? What if your healing comes through tears? What if a thousand sleepless nights are what it takes to know You're near? What if trials of this life are Your mercies in disguise?" Love this song!
It has been rainy here at Longwood. Yuck. And it just started to storm. Double yuck. But in honor of the rain and in the spirit of being positive, I will share what I found on Pintrest. Isn't it pretty? :)

No comments:
Post a Comment