Monday, December 07, 2009

First Snow!

So, it snowed!!! Well, it snowed everywhere else in town but where I live it, It did snow at my house but it did not stick so it does not count. Instead, it ended up raining at my house. :(
But still it is beautiful EVERYWHERE else and I am lucky that it snowed at my school so all day long I could look out the window at the wonderful winter wonderland! One of my friends told me that there were 3-5 inches of snow at her house, while someone else said that there was 10 inches at their grandparents! WOW!! I am excited for this winter! I think there will be a lot of storms and lots and lots of snow!

2 comments:

  1. Keep hoping for some snow at our house...it'll come if we're just patient!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since you're so excited about it, maybe I'll get you a snow shovel for Christmas! ;-)

    ReplyDelete